Please advise

Dec 18, 2017

Hello: I manage a website www.uwow.ca with mainly storyline articulate modules. We do not have a great deal of funding to continue but we are doing super work, as you can see. We currently pay about U$300 which is high for us. We have about 14 modules created in Articulate. We do not use the LMS a great deal but it is nice to have. We understand that to pay less, we can only have 10 modules online, we lose the others. it has cost us so many academic and community hours and talent to build them. is there any way to keep the cost down and continue to have the modules up online? is there anyway we can build cheaper modules or find partners in students who can help us build them? Help! Francisco 

1 Reply
Allison LaMotte

Hi Francisco,

If you don't need the tracking information, you could host the courses on AWS, for example, and just link to them from your website. Here's an article that you mind find helpful.

Also, I just wanted to point out that when I click on the first course on the left on your site I get a 403 error. Is that normal?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.