Platinum Membership Plan
Hi there, I'm considering to purchase this product and am looking for some insight on the PMP. It looks like a great deal, however, when you add up the current cost of the program at $1398 + tax + character pack + PMP... that's way too much money for an independent.
I've got some questions:
1) If I don't get the PMP, what is the downside. Yes, I understand that if I don't have PMP and I want an upgrade, then I will have to pay 50% of the product cost. So, what if I decide not to upgrade? Will the program still work? If I wait until a 2nd upgrade, would I have to pay for the cost of 2 upgrades?
2) What does "major upgrade" mean?
3) How often do these upgrades come up? If an upgrade is scheduled each year, then it seems like an awfully expensive product to keep paying into every single year.
4) The PMP talks alot about priority support. If I didn't have PMP, what kind of support can I expect from Articulate? Am I limited to how many times I can contact for help?
5) Lastly, how often are deals on the product offered? I missed a deal because I didn't have sufficient time to trial the product before purchasing.