Review 360 for VILT in PowerPoint

Jul 06, 2022

Hi All,

I love Articulate 360 and I especially love Review. It is an excellent tool that I have utilized when working with SMEs during the review process  for developing elearning courses. It works so well, I would like to use it whenever I can. I have a course that is vILT in a PowerPoint deck and I would like for the SMEs to review and give feedback. I have no intention on using Storyline or Rise for this project, but is there a way to use Review for SMEs real-time feedback and the editing process? I am trying to save time and cut down on the back and forth. I thought about importing into Storyline but then I would have to export back to PowerPoint and as tedious as that sounds....is that even possible? I would appreciate any ideas on how I can utilize my Articulate subscription to benefit me in solving this dilemma? 

1 Reply
Ginger Swart

Hi Tara,

In Review 360, you can upload video files for folks to review. You could then either export a video file from PowerPoint, if you just want to have them review your slides, or you could do a screen recording using Peek 360, which uploads to Review 360, or a different recording tool.

Hope that helps! If not, please let us know.