Seeking UK-based female voiceover artist
My client, a government department, wants a 50:50 split with my voice and a female voice, so as to reflect their internal gender ratio.
For a variety of reasons I will ONLY be able to consider people living in England.
1. It's a casual voiceover, "your friend" rather than "your teacher".
2. Probably about 20 "pages", sometimes just a few lines, sometimes more, not sure yet.
3. I'll be paying by the HOUR not by the page/word - £25ph +VAT, I estimate about 10 hours work max.
4. So long as you are clear with good diction, regional accents are OK (English I'm afraid, not Scottish/Welsh/Irish).
5. I'll be sending scripts out for sound test. Mono .mp3, 44100 Hz output, one .mp3 per page, and I will be offering some directional guidance once we're working together. I will absolutely want it post-produced, so no external noise, no dogs/aircraft/air-conditioning or echo please. No "end-of-sentence fading please, keep it consistent!
Perhaps this would suit someone just poking their toe into the "voiceover" world? Putting it here for a few days before going to the "Pro" marketplace, hope it suits someone.