Story size

Jul 16, 2020

Mañana. ¿Alguien puede ayudarme a elegir el tamaño de historia ideal para que la fuente no se vea borrosa al publicar? He probado muchos tamaños y no puedo encontrar el correcto donde las imágenes de calidad se vean bien y el contenido también se vea bien ... La última prueba que hice fue un tamaño de 1280 x 720.

¡Gracias!

1 Reply
Allison LaMotte

Hi Miguel!

I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish but from what I can gather from Google translate, you're looking for advice on the ideal story size to ensure that your text looks crisp and not blurry. Is that right? 

Unfortunately, there's no one-size-fits-all answer here. It really depends on the screen size your learners will be viewing the course at, which can vary greatly. That's why we created the responsive player, so it'll automatically adapt to the learner's screen size no matter what it is.

I'm sorry to hear that you're finding the quality isn't great. Would you mind sending your file to our Support Team so they can take a look? You can submit a case here.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.