Website Developer - Skilled in Articulate 360

Sep 28, 2022

Hi there,

Is anyone aware of any website builders/contractors in Perth (WA, Australia) that would be skilled in using Articulate 360? Or how we would go about getting someone on board like this?

I work for a not-for-profit and we have a project to develop an interactive educational website for primary school children. We've purchased the Articulate 360 software and I have completed an online training course but I really don't know what I'm doing. We're now thinking it would make more sense to hire a contractor familiar with Ariculate who could build the website in a shorter amount of time. I'm just not sure the best way to go about this or who we should be asking.

Any info would be great,

Cheers,

6 Replies
Sarah Hodge

Hi Kristen! Thanks for posting your question here! Most people use Articulate 360 to build interactive learning experiences that they upload and share to a web server or LMS. But I have seen a few older discussion posts of people using it to build a website and using similar sharing methods. Though, the "site" won't be searchable by Google in case that's important to you. If you're looking to hire someone who is skilled at using Articulate 360, we have a jobs hub here where people post full-time/part-time jobs, internships, contract gigs, and volunteer opportunities. I hope that helps! 

Stefan Gottfried
Sarah Hodge

Hi Kristen! Thanks for posting your question here! Most people use Articulate 360 to build interactive learning experiences that they upload and share to a web server or LMS. But I have seen a few older discussion posts of people using it to build a website and using similar sharing methods. Though, the "site" won't be searchable by Google in case that's important to you. If you're looking to hire someone who is skilled at using Articulate 360, we have a jobs hub here where people post full-time/part-time jobs, internships, contract gigs, and volunteer opportunities. I hope that helps! 

TIL that a .html course from storyline is not searchable by Google (or any other search engines?) when published to the web. Thank you for this information!

Sarah Hodge

Hey Stefan! I should probably clarify I don't have much experience with this so please don't quote me on it (outside this discussion obviously) 😂. Perhaps others in the community might be able to share more info on it. There was another discussion over here on the topic, but with Rise 360. There are some links there and other info in the comments section that hopefully might provide more insight. 🤞

Stefan Gottfried
Sarah Hodge

Hey Stefan! I should probably clarify I don't have much experience with this so please don't quote me on it (outside this discussion obviously) 😂. Perhaps others in the community might be able to share more info on it. There was another discussion over here on the topic, but with Rise 360. There are some links there and other info in the comments section that hopefully might provide more insight. 🤞

Oh, thank you for the link to this discussion. So, I don't see why the course/site should not be searchable and think a web-designer should get it to work. On the other hand, Storyline is indeed an authoring tool for elearning-courses and as such not optimized for creating websites.