What makes a good eLearning community ?
I’m very interested in what makes a good online learning community and am studying this topic as part of my Master of Education. I am very impressed with the Articulate eLearning community as it is very informative, active and participants are willing to share, help and learn from each other.
As active members who make this community work, I would love to get your input on two questions.
Question 1. What features or factors do you most like about this Articulate eLearning community?
- The frequent and informative blog posts
- The Articulate product support
- People sharing knowledge, strategies and ideas about eLearning
- The sharing of resources
- eLearning experts, Articulate staff and members all participating vis the active forums
- Networking with other like-minded professionals?
- Other (please share any thoughts on why you like the Articulate eLearning community)
Question 2. As eLearning, education or IT experts within workplaces or institutions, do you encourage learning via active participation using social media or web 2.0 tools. And if so which sites or tools do you use to promote social learning?
E.g. LMS, Nings, Facebook, Blogs, Wiki's, specific web 2.0 tools, etc.