Zoom region

Oct 12, 2018

I am trying to zoom from the beginning of several screen recording slides so that it looks continuous without a break. I tried previewing the slide, scene and project and none of the zoom regions work. When I change the timing on the zoom region to start at .1 it works. Can a zoom region start at 0.0/the beginning of the slide?

Thanks,

Herminia

3 Replies
Alexander Salas

Hi Herminia, 

I'm not too sure of what you are trying to achieve, but here's a file with two approaches. Scene 1 has the zoom regions starting at zero which will start the slide zoomed in without motion.

Scene 2 starts the zoom after zero which gives you the zooming motion. Let me know if this helps and if not please explain a little more. 

Herminia Esqueda

Thank you Alexander. Scene 1 is what I was doing and it wasn't working.  I couldn't open your file due to not having the most recent Storyline 3 version. It took me all day to finally update and it not only let me open your file but it fixed my zooming issue. Thanks for your quick response and examples.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.