Forum Discussion

ChiragHonrao
Community Member
4 years ago

Completion course trigger not working

I am using version 3.55.25954.0.

I have created a course (and been developing since long) and added a course completion trigger (been adding in each of my course since long). The course is not getting marked as completed.

Attaching a sample file for reference. Please assist.

CrystalMelton
    Community Member

I am having the same issue in my recently published course as well.  Following to see what the end result is here.

BeccaLevan
    Community Member

Hello Chirag & Crystal,

I'm sorry to hear you're both facing an issue where the course completion trigger is not working with your published course. 

Chirag, I see you connected with Renato in a case, and this has been logged as a bug. 

Crystal, if you're experiencing this issue when using the Classic Player in Storyline 360 (Build 3.55.25954.0), we recommend switching to the Modern Player. If this isn't the case, I'd recommend connecting with a support engineer here as the next step.

I'm so sorry if this is slowing you down! Our team will reach out via your case and in this discussion with any updates.

Related discussion with a possible workaround:

Courses not COMPLETING on LMS

CrystalMelton
    Community Member

All of our courses are in the classic player as this is our company's standard.  Does this mean that none of our past courses will work with that trigger now?

BeccaLevan
      Community Member

Hi Crystal,

Thanks for following up. This issue reported was linked to courses that were created in Storyline 360 (Build 3.55.25954.0). If you see this issue in courses created in a previous version, please work directly with our team so they can investigate.

CONNECT WITH A SUPPORT ENGINEER.

BeccaLevan
    Community Member

Happy to return with exciting news, Chirag & Crystal!

We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 56, we’ve included important fixes and new features. Here's the item you'll be interested in:

Fixed: Complete course trigger isn't working when using the Classic Player in Storyline 360 (Build 3.55.25954.0)

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application—details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions or reach out to our Support Engineers directly!