Forum Discussion

VerondaTaylor
Community Member
4 years ago

Completion trigger - Completed/Passed

I have attached a SL file (last slide) that the completion trigger worked before the last update. Now it does not work. The trigger works when the timeline starts on the last slide. What do I need to do to make the trigger work?

thank you

• Hello Veronda!

Sorry, you're running into this issue! We've logged this as a software bug where the course completion trigger isn't working when using the Classic Player in Storyline 360 (Build 3.55.25954.0). We have a team currently working on fixing this bug, and we'll update you as soon as it's released.

I appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention!

VerondaTaylor
      Community Member

Thank you passing this on to Articulate. Have you or Articulate completed fixed the bugs yet. thanks

• hi, the bug is fixed in the new update. I just installed it and the bug is fixed and the trigger are working fine.

best chris

• Thanks, Christoph! You beat us to the good news!

Hello Veronda, 

As Christoph mentioned, we just released another update for Articulate 360 and included a few new features, enhancements, and fixes you'll see in the release notes.

The item you'll be interested in is:

Fixed: Course completion triggers stopped working in the classic player.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

VerondaTaylor
    Community Member

Thank you Leslie and Christoph for keeping me up-to-date. We have several Instructional designers working on courses and now they can move forward with completing their course.

Veronda