Forum Discussion

olivierchemin-2
Community Member
3 months ago

Disabled state in drag and drop activities

Hi!

Since the last update of Storyline, the behaviour of the Disabled state has changed.
On drag and drop activities, I'd made sure that once the label had been dropped on the correct zone, it changed to Disabled so that it could no longer be dragged.
But now I can drag it even if it's in the Disabled state.
Do you have a solution for restoring this?

Thanks!

• I would recommend submitting a case and then the Support Team will have your instance and can contact you when the solution is available.

• I hear you, Olivier! This new drag-and-drop behavior can be frustrating. There's a workaround using triggers to change the state back to normal when dropped incorrectly. I can share some resources if that helps.

And if you're looking to turn your newfound technical skills into a money-making venture, I can also point you in the right direction for learning how to make money online. Visit freelancesage.com

• Hi everyone,

Thanks for reaching out!

I understand the disabled state doesn't work correctly in a Storyline Drag-and-drop interaction. We've logged this as a possible software bug, so we'll update this discussion when we have news to share.

This issue seems to be isolated to Storyline 360, Build 3.8932618.0. In the meantime, you can roll back to a previous build. We apologize for any inconvenience!