Forum Discussion

NABERS
Community Member
17 days ago

Error uploading files to Rise attachment & blocks

Hi,

This morning my colleague and I have been getting an error message when trying to upload file to the attachment block in an existing course file.

We are using an existing attachment block and uploading a zip file with the same file name that was existing (and had been successfully uploaded and live).

We updated the content of one of the files that had incorrect info so it's urgent that this is resolved.

I have tried the following:

• Checked no special characters in any file names (all files have previously been successfully uploaded in a zip of the same file name but I double checked anyway)
  • Removed spaces from zip file name
  • Tried uploading only a PDF (to check it's not an issue with the zip file)
  • My colleague tried all afternoon yesterday so we have tried from 2 different laptops
  • It's only Rise having this issue no other system

Error message - refer to screenshot. Error doesn't give any info.

I also tried the image block and got the same error trying to upload an image so it seems to be an upload issue in general.

Any guidance?

• Hi Nabers, 

Happy to help!

We haven't recorded any recent outages for Rise 360 that may have affected your ability to upload files so there's a chance that the behavior you ran into is an isolated incident. I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience: 

• Have you tried uploading using a different browser, or your browser's incognito mode?
    • If you were using a VPN, have you tried toggling the VPN on/off to see if this helps?
    • For your IT team, can you please ask them to confirm if all Articulate endpoints are accessible from your machine?

If you're still unable to upload files to Rise 360 after confirming that the issue is not browser or network related, please open a case with our support team here so we can can check what's happening.