Forum Discussion

DawnBunja
Community Member
3 months ago

Export to Rise button is missing in Rise360

The export to Rise button is missing on my Rise 360 dashboard, and I see no way to get it back. I'm on the latest version of Chrome, and I have used this function to export my courses to our Rise.com account up until now. Do you have any idea why it's not showing up? 

I have tried logging in on different browsers, but I still don't see the option on Chrome, Safari, or Edge. 

KarlMuller
    Community Member

If you are the Rise 360 Course Owner or collaborator Manager, you will have access to the Publish function for that course.

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Can you please upload a screenshot of what you are seeing (where Publish would normally appear)?

DawnBunja
    Community Member

Sure!  Thanks for your insight, by the way. I've looked everywhere for an answer and a way to get feedback/direction on correcting this and I haven't found anything applicable.

KarlMuller
      Community Member

On the page where you took this screenshot, locate the course you want to publish in the list of courses.

Hover over the Course name, You will see three dots appear.

Click on the dots and choose Publish

DawnBunja
    Community Member

That just gives me the options to export to Reach 360, LMS, Web, and PDF. I'm looking for the button to export the course to our Rise account linked this:

KarlMuller
    Community Member

OK, I understand your question now.

Why do you have an Articulate 360 account AND a Rise.com account?

You can create your courses directly in Rise.com

DawnBunja
    Community Member

I use both because I have clients who want different outputs and who use various LMSs that require various export formats. You can't export from Rise.com, which I need to able to do with this particular course for various uses across platforms.

• Hi there, Dawn! I just enabled the Export to Rise.com button for your Rise 360 dashboard. Please refresh your browser, and let me know if you see it now!

DawnBunja
    Community Member

HI Alyssa!  Yes, it's there. I also had someone reach out via email who looked into it as well.  

Thank you for the assist!

Dawn