Forum Discussion

OrenS
Community Member
11 years ago

Labeled Graphic - Maximum image size

Hi Folks, 

I'm having trouble inserting a background image to my labeled graphic interaction that will fill the whole background, it is automatically re-scaled and results in white background at the edges. In this post I saw the maximum dimensions are  656 x 436, which is too small, and also still does not fill the whole screen. any ideas why? anyone?

thanks.

Oren.

• Hi Oren,

the optimal size for the labeled graphic is 690x470 (then you can avoid any scaling).

cheers,

Joanna

KerryaAllen
    Community Member

Has Articulate considered listing these dimensions in the builder itself, it would be extremely helpful to be able to see a quick size max while in the course, vs sifting through tons of threads

• Is there documentation around the optimal size for background graphics for all Articulate interactions? Is it always 690x470?

• Hi Nora,

I'm not sure what type of sizing reference you'd be looking for in terms of Quizmaker? The Engage interactions have certain set ups and portions set aside for media - and for Quizmaker you can add images and such as described here. 

KerryaAllen
    Community Member

Looking at the media guides it actually says this for the base image of a labeled graphic

656 x 436