Forum Discussion

JackieFurr
Community Member
7 months ago

Missing Images

Today I was making updates to a course and I am receiving a note on some of my images that they are unavailable.  The trigger that went along with the image is also not showing.  All images were downloaded and purchased appropriately.  This is the first time I have experienced such an issue.  

• Hi Jackie, 

Happy to help!

Can I ask where these images were taken and how were they added to your Storyline 360 course? And, is the issue happening even if you publish your Storyline 360 course?

Additionally, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so I can check what's preventing the images from loading properly? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

JackieFurr
      Community Member

Good morning! The images were downloaded from our iStock account, and I inserted them using insert picture. I'll check with my manager to be sure but I think I can share the file through a private support case.  Thank you!   

• Hi Jackie! 

Thanks so much for the update. I see that you've opened a case and you are working with our colleague Johnrey. You're in great hands! 

We'll continue the conversation over in your support case. 

Have a great afternoon!