Forum Discussion

OlleSchlin
Community Member
2 months ago

Modify side layers for a question

Hello, (Sorry if this have been answered before, but I have searched for an answer without finding one).

I´m have inherit a course in Articulate Storyline 360  from a colleague with an associated question bank. The question bank contain a combination of multiple choice and multiple response questions. For each question (in addition to the actual question) there are two side layers, one for correct answer and one of incorrect answer.

Now I want to add a new question of "sequence drag-and-drop type" and I have added the question by choosing sequence drag-and-drop in the Graded question menu. Managing the actual question is not a problem, the problem is how the correct/incorrect side layer looks like. Because when I add the sequence drag-and-drop question from the graded question menu, it comes with predefined correct/incorrect side layers. And I can only partly change the design of those side layers. For example, I can change the text, but I cannot find a way to change the box where the text is located. And the those slide layers looks different from the inherited question bank.

I can of course copy the slide layers from one of the inherited question, but I really think there should be a way to change the whole side layer, particularly if you consider that side layers in the Story View can be modified. So surely there is something I have misunderstood here?

I have attached a storyline file, where you can find two questions in the question bank. The first one where you can see how the side layers looks like in the inherited question bank, and the second one how it looks like for the added question. 

Many thanks!