Forum Discussion

DaveBunch
Community Member
3 days ago

PDF in RESOURCES won't download in the course.

I uploaded a PDF participant guide in the course in Articulate and uploaded the course into our LMS. I have done this before with success but for some reason, in the current course, it is not working. I click on the RESOURCES button and I can see the title of the PDF but nothing happens when I click it.

I tried right clicking to see if I could open it in a new window but it opened a window with nothing in it. As mentioned I have successfully done this before but for this course it is not working. I also created a new version and tried uploading that to see if that would work and it doesn't. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi DaveBunch!

It sounds like items from the Resources tab are inaccessible, after uploading a Storyline course to your LMS!

Does this behavior only occur when viewing the course through an LMS? Have you had a chance to test the SCORM output in an LMS test environment, like SCORM Cloud? This can help determine if the issue lies with the .story file or the LMS itself. If you're able to replicate the same behavior in SCORM Cloud, please share a copy of your .story file for further testing. Feel free to upload the file here in the discussion or privately through a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!