Forum Discussion

DeanLundberg
Community Member
3 months ago

Printing a Rise 360 course

The print to PDF option is Rise is great, but has potential to be far better with minor changes. I'm crafting courses to be used globally, however, not all users have access to the internet to engage in an eLearning experience. I need to be able print the course content for those areas of the world. We are switching to a "digital first" publishing process, and would be thrilled if Rise could help better with the "print second" option.

• Lesson Headers: I've turned off the "lesson headers" but when I publish to PDF, the lesson headers are on.
  • Page Break: I'd love to be able to control pagination by putting in a page break.
  • Font Leading: As you reduce the font size appropriate for print (12-13 point font) the leading would be reduced proportionally from the default at 17 point font. 
  • Image Size Control: It would be great to have better control of the size of the images that are produced.
  • Hi, Dean!

Thanks for reaching out. I've shared your comments with the team. I see you've also connected with my teammate, Mcgem, in a support case. We can continue the conversation there to keep all information in one place.