Forum Discussion

Matt_Kurtin
Community Member
4 months ago

Problem with Free Form Drag and Drops Not Snapping Back Properly in V 3.88

When drag items are dropped they stay where they are even though they are set to snap back to their original location if dropped outside a correct drag target.

At present, there seems to be no way to resolve except by downgrading to April Update (v 3.87).  Or waiting for another version after v 3.88.

• Hello Everyone! 

I'm happy to share that we have released a new update for Storyline 360 (Build 3.89.32618.0).

In this update, we have implemented a fix for:

• If dropped outside a target, dragged items didn't return to their starting point when set to do so.

As a first stepI recommend updating Storyline 360 to the latest version. Here's how:

Update Authoring Apps

If you have any questions, please let us know in this thread or privately in a support case.

Have a great day! 

AndrewHanley
    Community Member

Sorry to hear you've been affected by this too guys. So have I.

It is confirmed as a bug.

The good news is that Articulate are aware of this bug and the patch will be rolled out soon. 

Unfortunately till then we just have to wait or roll back the version if it's something we need right away.

Not ideal, but I'm sure the solution will be very soon.

• Hello Everyone! 

I'm happy to share that we have released a new update for Storyline 360 (Build 3.89.32618.0).

In this update, we have implemented a fix for:

• If dropped outside a target, dragged items didn't return to their starting point when set to do so.

As a first stepI recommend updating Storyline 360 to the latest version. Here's how:

Update Authoring Apps

If you have any questions, please let us know in this thread or privately in a support case.

Have a great day!