Forum Discussion

GemmaMakin
Community Member
6 months ago

Reach360 without enrolment

Hi!

I'm looking into Reach360 - we potentially author modules that may need to be shared with external agencies on an one-off basis- we wouldn't require them to register or enrol - are you able to host on Reach360 and just have a URL they can use to access without registration? 

• I'm also looking for the same option as Gemma and would prefer not to use review as the experience is not the same and I have no need for stakeholder input. 

Can you create an option that makes a course public so that no registration is required?

Thanks

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi Smartwork Creative,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you'd like to see with Reach 360! I've shared your comments with our developers.

TechDem
        Community Member

Are there any updates on whether this will be introduced? We would like to use this feature as well. The materials in question must be offered in Reach 360, but we do not want users to register. 

• Hi Gemma!

Happy to help with this!

Reach 360 learners would first need to be enrolled before having access to training material. Even though Automatic Enrollment is a feature in Reach 360, you may want to explore other options such as Review 360. After publishing your lesson to Review 360, open your course in the Review 360 dashboard and share that URL with your external colleagues.

It's helpful to keep in mind that Review 360 is not a tracking tool. It is a collaboration tool for collecting feedback from stakeholders. If you require a way to track that agencies have taken a course, then Reach 360 would be the better fit.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!