Forum Discussion

SarahHodge
Former Staff
6 years ago

Storyline Example: What's Your Communication Emoji?

View Quiz

Hello Articulate community! It has been a while since my last post. Between clients, holidays, moving, and basically living in the hospital, I’ve experienced a lot of different emotions and thought it would be appropriate to create a quiz using emojis. 😊

I’d love to see your results. Post if you dare. 😉

SarahHodge
      Former Staff

I haven't posted mine yet either. There are strengths and weaknesses to each. I'm positive whatever you scored, is exactly who you need to be (said in my most amiable voice). ðŸ˜Š 

JodiSansone
    Community Member

Mine was dead on...50% analytical, 15% amiable.  That about sums me up. :)

SarahHodge
      Former Staff

Way cool, Jodi! Thanks for sharing your results!

SarahHodge
      Former Staff

Thank you for expressing yourself, Owen. I'm 45% sure you'd like me to send you the audio file to add to your playlist. 😊

OwenHolt
        Super Hero

Of course. I think we are connected on LinkedIn. You can send it to me in a message there. 

MeganDonovan
    Community Member

Is there a downloadable version of this quiz template? Or something similar to this quiz? Thanks!

AmandaNielsen-4
      Community Member

Hi Megan!

Sarah shared a downloadable project almost identical to this one, which you can check out here.

I hope that helps! 

MeganDonovan
        Community Member

Thanks for your reply Amanda.  Google drive is blocked for my network.  Is there any other way to access the file? 

MeganDonovan
    Community Member

I thank you so much for providing the template of the emojis.  Also, I am going to apologize for being a nag. Lol. But, what I would love to find is a template that is available to download that includes the quiz.  I have a "personality quiz" that I want to upload but I don't have a good understanding of how to create the scoring in storyboard.  It has a very similar concept to the "emoji" quiz that you created with the learner selecting an answer amongst two options and at the end their answers determine a "color" in the case of the quiz I want to upload.  Are there any templates that you are aware that are available as a story like this to download? 

SarahHodge
      Former Staff

Hi Megan! It's all good! 🙂 Since the images I used for this project weren't licensed for redistribution I can't share the full file. However, I wanted to share a few other examples that might work!

I hope that helps!