Forum Discussion

MatthewHerna225
Community Member
4 years ago

Three dots loading

Hi,

I published an articulate 360 training course to my LMS (Compliancewire). Some users cannot move past the last quiz slide and receive the three dots as if its loading but never takes them to the final slides. Some users are able to complete the course while others do not and get this error below. Has anyone else had this same issue? What can I do to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

• I have a course with 12 separate quizzes  and only 1 of the quizzes is getting stuck on the last question... I'm getting the 3 dots after I have submitted the question: it shows whether it was correct/incorrect and then gets stuck before moving onto the results slide....

It was working fine in Review 360, before I published and had it uploaded to our LMS... The issue presented itself in the LMS, But now when I run it in Review 360 it is showing the same issue there too! 

I have also tested it in SCORM Cloud  - and it does the same there too!
    Anyone got an ideas how to fix this... as I need this to work asap for a company wide launch!

• Hi, Patricia!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue! I see that you connected with my teammate, Cleo, to get this sorted out. If you run into any trouble moving forward, please let us know!

• Hello, I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but it seems like certain paths in my storyline project, specifically when closing certain lightboxes, I get this loading screen with dots. The odd thing is that the slide I'm supposed to be seeing after the lightbox closes is behind the shade and loading dots. I can even continue to click buttons and progress (at which point the loading dots disappear), however this is a going to live in a course for first responders, and I know this will stop them in their tracks.

Now admittedly I'm new to storyline and I'm punching above my weight with the complexity of this project, but it seems that the only problem is that a loading screen is appearing over it, when everything else is operating fine. Sort of like an error message when the program is operating fine, so the only problem is the error message.

This happens in local preview as well as published for review. I tried saving a new version of the project and got the same results. If you open up the project file, the scene in question is titled Scenario B.

Thanks!

• Hi, Stephanie!

Thanks for reaching out and detailing what you're seeing. I previewed the file and I'm getting the 3 dots when I select the First-in kit, and select PPE. Is this happening for you in the same spot each time?

To investigate further, I've opened a support case on your behalf, You'll be hearing from one of our Support Engineers soon via email!