Forum Discussion

JCBlanchard
Community Member
5 years ago

Unable to duplicate course

Rise won't duplicate a course. I get this orange spinning circle and nothing happens.

Crystal-Horn
    12 months ago

Hi Deborah!

If you are looking at the course card in My View, you'll see the option to Show file location. Once you navigate to where the course lives in your folders, you'll see all of the normal options.

We are going to add those same options to Publish, Duplicate, etc, to My View course cards as well to eliminate some steps for you! We'll let you know when that's ready.

• Hi there, JC. If you're seeing the duplicate process get hung up, try refreshing the page. If it's happening continuously, let us know by clicking here, and we'll see if we can identify what's happening in the browser!

• Hi Lindsay! To duplicate a course, click on the three dots on the upper-right side of the course, then select Duplicate.

I hope this helps!

• Lea, If a course was shared with me by another designer on my team, can I not duplicate it so I can make updates to a new version?  I am not seeing the duplicate option when I click on the three dots.  Thanks

• Hello Kristi, My course does not give me the duplicate option under the ellipse. I am a course manager. 

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hi Deborah!

If you are looking at the course card in My View, you'll see the option to Show file location. Once you navigate to where the course lives in your folders, you'll see all of the normal options.

We are going to add those same options to Publish, Duplicate, etc, to My View course cards as well to eliminate some steps for you! We'll let you know when that's ready.

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hi there, Deborah. We've added additional functions to My View! You'll now see the duplicate and sharing options on your courses in My View, and you can view your courses in a list rather than a grid if you prefer.

Thanks for your feedback -- it's helping to make the Team Folders beta a success!