Action fine tunning is freezing when trying to access it

Sep 30, 2020

Hi,

I got a project in the works and suddenly, after about 25 slides that I edited, when accessing action fine tunning, it freezes.

I tried already to make another copy, it didn't work.

I also tried importing the slides to a fresh new project, it still freezes.

I tried deleting a few of the slides that I was working on, and it still freezes.

I'm not sure if it's a problem from my end or what...

I've attached the .story where I've worked on.

3 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Leonard,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues in your file!

I jumped in to make a few edits, and I didn't experience any unusual freezing. Have you checked to see if your file is saved locally and not on a network drive?

I've opened a case on your behalf with our support engineers to take a closer look and provide next steps. Be on the lookout for a reply soon!

Leonard Serban

Hi Ren,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my case. I forgot to mention that this occurs after slide 25, for some reason. I have asked one of my colleagues to test it on her articulate and it froze for her as well...

After posting this, I "tricked" the program into making what I wanted (good thing I only got a few more slides to make) by duplicating some of the first 15 slides and modifying them in action fine tuning. It's the second time this happened (first time I thought I had something corrupt and recorded the whole scene a second time).

Regarding where I saved the file, it was saved on my OS SSD, so I think I'm all right in that area.

Looking forward to a reply.

Lauren Connelly

Hello Leonard!

I see that you're working with Phil in a support case! It looks like he sent over a possible solution and additional troubleshooting steps via email. I encourage you to continue communicating in your support case so that we can nail down the culprit!

If you don't see an email from Phil in your inbox, try searching your junk folder for emails with your case number in the subject line. Here's your case number: 02465102.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.