Adding folders to group courses in Review

Nov 21, 2016

Hi - are there any plans to add folders in Review. I have 19 modules that require review in January and it would be great if i could group them into folder so i can more easily manage them eg. a folder for all Safety related modules etc.

btw - feedback from my SME and Mangers is really positive. "This is fantastic!", "why havent we been reviewing courses like this from the begining" :-)

13 Replies
Max Jacobs

Hey guys!

I just stumbled upon this looking for folders or any organization features for review. Articulate review has been crucial for my teams success, but it has been tough on me because I am doing all of the uploading and with no organizational options and another 25 modules to upload I am scared of how crazy my Review page is going to get. It appears that you guys are working on it for review. I have not used rise before, but does it work similarly to Review where I would be able to upload a Storyline project and have my team make comments?

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Max, 

Rise is one of the authoring apps in Articulate 360, so it won't allow for the commenting feature you've seen in Review.  If you'd like to learn more about Rise, take a look at the FAQs here and the User guides here. 

I'd be curious to hear what others in the community have done to organize Review courses?

I know for myself, if I'm looking for a particular course title I use the CMD+F function to search the page for keywords (Mac and Chrome). I also have a lot in there, so that's a quick easy way for me to search through them! 

Max Jacobs

Hey Ashley,

I will definitely have to utilize the command function in the browser more, that is a good call.. I am just so used to scrolling down automatically after the page loads that it is not my first thought to use the browser's search option. I will have to get in the habit of doing that now that I have so many courses at once. Thanks for the reply, on both posts :)

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

To refine your search capabilities even further - we've added Product Filters to Review 360!

You can now easily sort your Review 360 Dashboard based on Storyline 360, Rise 360, Studio 360, or video projects, as shown in this article: 

Let us know what other new features you'd like to see in Review 360 here. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.