Articulate Review and viewing the Notes/Script for the elearning

Dec 14, 2016

When using Review, is it possible for the reviewers to also see the notes for the course? We audio record a script and I would have my SME/Reviewer review the script before I begin the recording the audio. In many cases they want to see the animation that's been built into the course so they can determine if they need to change the script in any way.

And a second question, before sending for review it looks like you as the developer is able to enter comments for certain slides first. Is that correct?

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jan, 

If you enabled the Notes tab within the Player menu, that would allow your SME/Reviewers to see those on the sidebar or as a top drop down. Here are steps to add the Notes within the Player for Presenter 360 and here for Storyline 360.

Once you upload it to Review, you could add comments yourself to the slides, just as one of your Reviewers would. When you share the link with the Reviewers, that'll allow them to share their own comments and see the ones you included. Also I wanted to let you know that the new feature to allow comments without an Articulate ID account is live.

Lisa McGlinchy

I have a related issue.  I have notes (we changed it to "Transcript") visible in the player and when I view it in Review half the text is not visible.  Any thoughts on how to fix it?  Here's an image of what it looks like in review.  This has happened with 4 modules that I have added to review.

Ali Goulet

Hey Lisa,

Great news - Articulate 360 Update 5 is now available! It includes a number of fixes detailed in the release notes here.  

The item you may be interested in is how it fixed the issue where the right edge of notes text were cut off in HTML5 output.

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the “Update” button next to each tool, then republish your course to take advantage of this fix.

Let us know if you have any questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.