Articulate Review - Previous Button

Jun 20, 2017

Hello Heroes: I have combed through the discussion and did not see any entries. Has anyone else encountered an issue with the built-in previous button (on the default player), not working in Articulate Review? It works in the published file but not review. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

9 Replies
Amma Knight

Hi Alyssa: When you click the Previous button in Articulate Review nothing happens. However, the button works in the Web Published version.

This file was upgraded from Storyline 2 and the there is a trigger to subtract 1 from the slide number variable when the Previous button is clicked.

Here is the link:

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/e4fa249a-1212-40ee-ba6c-b5f63affc794/review

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks Amma for sharing the file - the file is definitely behaving odd, as the trigger order I'd expect things to be working in isn't following the normal. I also was able to test it out on a brand new file I created in Storyline 360 to see the same thing - so I can report that to our team as a possible software bug. 

You mentioned a version that is working for you - can you share a copy of that one with me too? I'd like to see what is different about that to share with my team.  

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.