Change State of Object on Slide, when Objects on layer have been Visited

Feb 21, 2024

Hello Everyone,

I would like to change the state of the bottom button in red, to a state in which the button is green once all four layers have been visited.

here is the slide : 

2.4.Wilkommen | Review 360 (articulate.com) 

There are 1 Slide and 3 layers. On each layer, there is a new character which can be visited. The button from which I'd like to change the state is on the slide.

Does anyone have an Idea on how to best do that? I've tried with a trigger :

"When State of Character (on Slide) is visited, change state of Button to Green if state of character 2(onlayer2) and state of character 3 (on layer 3) is visited". Unfortunately, that does not work well and I am running out of idea on how to make this happen.

Thank you! 

10 Replies
Adele G

Thank you for the quick reply - this worked well! Do you have an idea how I could as well make this happen with this slide: 

2.9WasisteinES? | Review 360 (articulate.com)

What's different there, is that the user always goes back to the main layer after having clicked on a button! 

Have a good Thursday!

Adele

Adele G

Hi Tom,

The starting state is red, that's correct.

I've tried the option you've mentioned but unfortunately it also does work in my case.
- When on the slide, I'd like the state of the button to change to green if all button have been visited. When setting the slides properties to "initial state", the button stays red, as after each time clicking on a button and coming back to the main slide, it reset the slide to initial state

- Then the user goes to antoher slide, comes back to this one, and ideally, the button would be red again - on the initial state of the slide.

Do you think that would be possible?

many many thanks for your help!

Adèle