Changing default web browser in Review

Dec 20, 2017

I found that when I tried to publish an e-learning module for review (in Review360) that it would default to Microsoft Edge web browser.  The problem I had was that it never could load it with that browser.  I copied the path into Chrome and it loaded it very easily.  Does anyone or has anyone tried to change the default that the path goes to (in other words, publish sends it to Chrome or some other browser the Edge)?  Copying the path worked but would be nice if it could go directly to a different browser.  Any feedback would be great!  Thanks 

2 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi Candace,

Welcome to ELH!

Hm, it sounds like Microsoft Edge might be the default browser on your device, in which your eLearning module will automatically load there when you publish your work to Review 360. To change this: you'll need to modify the browser type of your choice in your device's personal Settings, so that it can redirect there instead.

You also probably already checked this out ✅, but I also wanted to include this handy guide on Getting Started with Articulate Review, as there are lots of great tips on publishing!

I hope this helps, and please let us know if you have any questions along the way!

Jeffrey Riley

Katie is correct. I had the same problem and did not think about the default browser setting. I have a new laptop and Microsoft Edge was set as the default. Easy to change, go to Chrome, look in the upper-right corner for the three dots, click them, find Settings and find in the left menu Default Browser. You can change it there.