Compression Settings for Review 360

Mar 17, 2020

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone aware of different compression settings for courses being published to Review 360?

Whilst reviewing some content yesterday, there was a clear audible and visual difference between the two publishes, despite having the same quality settings prior to publishing.

The LMS version was far crisper and had far fewer alignment issues throughout - something which we have noticed with the Review tool.

Unfortunately, due to client confidentiality, I am unable to share the specific package with you all but if anyone has experienced something similar, or you have any info on this, that would be great.

Thanks,

Ollie

5 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hey there, Ollie!

Just a heads up that our Support team is happy to sign an NDA when necessary, and we keep all content secure. Just let us know!

In the meantime, I'll try my best to help you get to the bottom of the quality without troubleshooting the file. Any similarities in the browser(s) used to view both outputs? Also, what version of Storyline 360 are you using?

We also have tips for ensuring high-quality media in this article

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.