Control Seekbar

Nov 13, 2019

Hi there,

I am looking for a way to control the seekbar with a keyboard stroke.  I am using a Storyline file for a classroom presentation and the trainer needs to be able to pause the presentation on demand. Obviously, clicking the pause could serve this purpose but pressing the spacebar would make it so much easier.  For reference, the file is published to Review and played that way.

I have tested and found that the pause button can located using the tab key and then the spacebar controls stop/start action.  However once you click Prev/Next the spacebar then controls slide navigation.  Any ideas?

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi Morgana!

Good question! I'm interested in seeing what triggers you've added to the course. I'm having a difficult time recreating this type of interaction. Would you mind sharing your file with us? You can do so by using the "add attachment" button in this discussion. Or you can share the file privately with our Support Engineers by using this link.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.