Editing possibilities like MS Word in Articulate Review

Mar 30, 2021

Hello

I know this may sound too much, but I just wanted to ask(however hypothetically) what would be needed to make and track changes just like in MS Word in a course content (just text) that is published on Articulate Review. 

Is it something that only Articulate can do or we can do something about it too?

I just need to know the possibilities no matter how far fetched they are. 

Thanks

1 Reply
Blair McMillen
Shivam Mishra

Hello

I know this may sound too much, but I just wanted to ask(however hypothetically) what would be needed to make and track changes just like in MS Word in a course content (just text) that is published on Articulate Review. 

Is it something that only Articulate can do or we can do something about it too?

I just need to know the possibilities no matter how far fetched they are. 

Thanks

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask if there was a Review option much like the one Shivam mentioned above.

In my situation, I have a reviewer (there's only one) who would much prefer to be able to jump in and change the text where needed in Rise, rather than a constant back/forth with me. He's also not feeling the way Review presents his comments.

At the moment, the only way I can foresee him being able to do this is if I loan him my credentials which would probably require him to install 360 Desktop at least. 

Is there another way around this using Review that I may not be aware of? Thanks!