Embed Review URL link

Jun 17, 2021

Can we have an option to get a embed review URL option, so that we can embed to our portal page and the review link remain internal and not a public link. I know there is a PW option , but still that is minimal as the URL itself is public.

4 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello SibaPrasad!

The Review 360 link isn't intended to be embedded in an iframe. One workaround is to use the option: Open in a New Browser.

If you'd like to have the course displayed on a slide, we recommend publishing the web and uploading the course to a web server. You can add the web link to the web object window, which will embed the course on the slide.

Please let me know if you have additional questions!

Jose Tansengco

Hi Ramon, 

I wanted to chime in and share that while Review 360 links are not searchable, they are still publicly accessible by anyone who has access to the Review 360 links, making them not ideal for embedding in websites that are used in a production environment. The best way to embed content is to host the published courses yourself using a personal web server or a website hosting service, and then embed these published courses using iframes. 

Alternatively, you can also use services such as Amazon S3 to host Rise 360 and Storyline 360 courses that have been published for web distribution. You can also take a look at hosting content in Reach 360 if you don't need to embed any of the content. 

Ramon Castillo

For Enterprise purposes, those all take a ton of budget and red tape. I understand that currently it isn't possible. It is just a huge barrier to with a relatively easy fix. Many of our other software suites offer embeddable iframes built right in. And Rise also allows for embedding such frames. The reverse should be a no brainer.