FONT ISSUES

Jul 21, 2020

I have Gotham bold and Gotham book running throughout my module. When I publish Gotham book looks fine but Gotham Bold has converted to a serif alternative. Any idea why?

5 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Vikki!

I'm happy to help!

Are you using Modern Text? Since Gotham Book and Gotham Bold are not standard fonts in Articulate 360, then you might need to turn on Modern Text!

If you'd like us to take a look at the file to determine a specific fix, feel free to attach the .story file to this discussion! We'll open it on our end and share our findings in this discussion.

mimi lee

Dear Articulate Community.

Please are you able to help with this issue. An Articulate Storyline resource that I published a few years back is suddenly combining up with corrupt fonts (see attached). It's only happening on Chrome , IE and Microsoft Edge seems to be displaying fonts ok. Any Suggestions most welcome. Thanks. Mimi. 

mimi lee

Dear Katie.

Many thanks for replying to my question. The resource was originally created a few years ago in Articulate Storyline 3. I now have Articulate 360 so when I open the project in Storyline 360, the Modern Text is already enabled. I have republished the file with Modern Text enabled and will test it out to see if it resolves the problem and will let you know. 

I am mistaken in saying that it only happens in Chrome, it happens on Edge also and the issue is intermittent, i.e. sometimes the fonts displays perfectly. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.