Is there a way to force Review to show HTML5 when default is Flash, or Flash when default is HTML5?

Dec 21, 2016

I am wanting to look at the HTML5 backup of a Flash/HTML5 published course in Articulate Review. Is there a way to do this (without uninstalling Flash)? E.g. can I tweak the URL to show the story_html5.html page instead of the story.html page? 

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Will,

Within Review there isn't a way to change the URL to point to the HTML5 specifically. I know you and I were discussing it in another forum discussions about you having Flash disabled and still seeing the Flash context menu when right clicking on the course - but it wasn't a behavior I was able to replicate. I'd like to ask if you could record a quick Peek video of this behavior to share with our Support Engineers here? That way we can take a better look at what you're seeing and try to replicate the behavior as well. 

Also, as a reminder the Preview within Storyline and Studio 360 is going to preview the HTML5 output as well. So it's another good way to give it a check before publishing.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.