Issue when updating Micro-Rise links to Storyline and publishing SL to Review360

Mar 05, 2024

I'm having an issue when updating several micro-Rise courses to an infographic in Storyline, then publishing the Storyline scene to Review360 and embedding the block into a  Rise course.  When I updated two of the micro-Rises and used the Web Object Edit function to update the micro-Rise links in SL, I cannot see the updated content when I publish the updated Storyline scene to Review360. 

I found a temporary workaround by deleting the old links in SL and using Insert/Web Object again for the new links. I don't think this is the way it's supposed to work. Does each new zip folder need a new title for the Web Object/Edit feature to work (vs starting over with the Insert option)?

Appreciate any thoughts on the best solution. 

1 Reply
Steven Benassi

Hi Helen!

It sounds like updated content is not being included in your Storyline course after publishing to Review 360!

Not to worry! I've opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers can take a closer look into this behavior. You're in excellent hands troubleshooting with them and they should be getting in touch with you shortly!

We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.