Modern Player Menu Items Are Disappearing second after course starts - course uploaded to Review 360

Sep 04, 2022

Hi! I've encountered problem with Modern Player Menu: all Menu items are disappearing second after course starts and then are not visible on any other slide. I've tried publishing to Review 360 and publishing locally for manual upload - same thing happens. I also tried different browsers - and again, same thing.

More background info: Course has been translated from English, I've imported translation successfully and I've changed text labels to German and it seemed to be fine, although when trying to move to the next slide from the one with quiz elements, the pop-out window displays text in English...

Has anyone had a similar problem?

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Aleksandra,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue.

Please try using the 'Reset from story' option in the Player settings to see if this will help restore the visibility of your menu items. 

If this restores your menu items, but not in the correct language, try importing your translation file once again. Should importing the translation file result in the same issue, please open a support case with our support team so we can take a closer look at the behavior.