Publish Review 360

Feb 14, 2024

Hi there,

I have been days facing a problem within publishing a review 360, trying to upload a revire 360 in Rise from Storyline. Every time I want to reupload the , I get the message "you haven't published any course" and I can´t replace it.  I really don´t know what the problem is. At first I thought it could be that I was using an old Storyline´s version, but after updating the new version is still not working. Could I get some help, please?

Thank you

7 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Alba!

Sorry to hear you've hit this snag when publishing to Review 360!

Testing the behavior on my end (in 64-bit Storyline 360 version 3.84.31722.0) I was able to publish to Review 360 and insert the link into a Rise 360 lesson as a Storyline Block.

Checking our status page, I'm not seeing any downtime reported for Review 360. Would you be comfortable sharing a copy of the .story file that's giving you trouble? Feel free to upload it here in the discussion or privately through a support case.

We'll delete it from our system as soon as troubleshooting is complete!

Steven Benassi

Hi Dave!

Sorry to hear you've also run into trouble when publishing to Review 360! Happy to assist with this!

It would be helpful to have a closer look at the .story files and test the behavior on our end. Feel free to upload them here in the discussion or share privately through a support case.

We'll delete them from our system as soon as troubleshooting is complete!

Dave Morabito
Jose Tansengco

Hi Dave, 

Looks like you're trying to publish Rise 360 courses and not Storyline 360 projects. Since Rise 360 is browser-based, I'd like to ask a few questions to clarify your experience: 

• Are you having trouble publishing any Rise 360 courses, or just the two that you shared?
  • Have you tried publishing using a different browser?
  • If the issue is specific to the two courses, have you tried duplicating the courses or copying the modules to a new Rise 360 course to see if this helps? This article explains ways to reuse content in Rise 360.

We'll also be glad to take a look at the two courses if the behavior is isolated to them. Please open a case with our support team here so we can share instructions on how you can share your courses with us for troubleshooting.