Review 360 and Macs

Aug 18, 2020

Hello there!

So i´ve been expiriencing a vast majority of bugs while trying to review a course on articulate review with a mac. 

1. Written reviews, won´t be displayed corectly for the reviewer on a mac while displayed correctly for the author an a PC . Translation seems to bug out( english to german)

2. Commenting on sth doesnt show the right img to the author so you can´t make use out of that function you got to search.

3. Using flipcards with a lot of txt won´t show you the scroll bar on a mac. 

Any one else expiriencing these kinds of bgs? Any work arounds know? 

Thank you very much!

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Nick,

Thanks for reaching out to share what you've run into. I broke down each of your concerns below:

1. Review 360 doesn't have any built in translation features, so it sounds like you're relying on the browser to help you with translation? Could you share what browser you and your reviewers on using on the PC vs. Mac? A bunch of folks here also use Macs, so if you're able to include the Review 360 Share link, happy to take a look and test it out! 
  2. Could you share a sample of this with us too? I tested it out on my own courses and the feedback showcases an image within the feedback tab as expected. 
  3. Within a Mac browser the scroll bar isn't visible until you start scrolling. That's a function of Mac and browser across the board (not specific to Rise/Review 360). So your reviewers will need to mouse over that area and then scroll!

Let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.