Review 360 as iphone in landscape?

Mar 28, 2019

Might be a daft question, but are there any plans to enable Review 360, so that  reviewers can review a course as if it was an iPhone in Landscape orientation (or other alternatives) like there is in Storyline 360? When I publish a course to Review 360 for an SME or stakeholder to review and they're specifically interested in how this would feel on an iPhone, I don't seem to have that functionality currently. Unless I am missing something, I am having to use tempshare and missing out on the feedback storage in review 360.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Brian,

Not a daft question at all! Review 360 doesn't include the same preview functionality you see in Storyline to change the device size it's viewed on, but you could open the Review 360 link on an iPhone or other mobile device and it'll resize/scale there. I could see how that may be a bit tricky to add in feedback while viewing, so I'll pass your idea along to the team to incorporate those settings as a part of the Review 360 playback. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.