Review 360

Mar 03, 2020

I had worked on a module that I published on Review 360. Post feedback from SMEs, I had created a second scene to reflect all the changes in slide order as well as the creation of new slides. When I needed to publish it again on Review, I saved a new file, deleted the old scene and tried to publish the new SL over the old one. However when it published, I noticed that the menu order is all jumbled up, one screen greys out (there is no edits to the state or animation on that slide). Some old slides that I deleted still feature in the menu tab although they are not displayed when we use the next slide triggers. Can anyone help me with this? I have no idea what has gone wrong and why the re-publishing feature is holding on to old slides even after I have created a new project name and re-titled some of the scenes in a desperate attempt to get it to work. Can someone help?

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

So sorry you're running into this, Cheryl!

It sounds like you went through these steps to publish a new version of an existing course to Review 360, but the changes did not take and one slide got greyed out. Is that right?

What browser(s) are you using the view the published output? Also, are you comfortable with sharing the source file for testing? I'll publish the course on my end and let you know what I find!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.