Review 360 not displaying content properly

Mar 09, 2020

Hi there, 

Are there any known issues with Review 360 at the moment? I've been sent a few eLearning courses to review; each time I select a text entry box a layer appears even though it's set to only appear when I click outside of the text entry box. I'm using chrome, as are other team members, to review the eLearning.

Thanks, 

Jen

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Jenna,

Sorry to hear you're running into issues in Review 360! Though based on your description, it sounds like it may not be Review 360, but a bug we've recently encountered where a user runs into issues interacting with a data entry object on a slide that also contains layers.

I'd like to enlist the help of our support engineers to test one of your files and confirm if it's related. Can you share a .story file to your unique upload link? We'll take a look and get back to you on our results!

Also, feel free to bookmark this status page for a quick health check on our software in case you run into any quirks in the future! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.