Review 360 not showing Next and Previous Buttons

May 23, 2019

When publishing to Review 360, the Next and Previous buttons are there but there are very light. Is there a setting that can be changed to view. They work if you know they are there. 

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Matthew,

Did you adjust the colors of the buttons? You can read more about that here. That would explain why things are more difficult to see. 

If you're still running into an issue with buttons that are difficult to see, let me know! I'd like to take a look at your Review 360 Share link if you can provide it. 

Dave Fullen

I'm having a similar issue, although I don't believe it's related to color: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/4886747c-acd4-4d26-97ec-b3cb2022d513/review

The Previous, Submit and Next buttons aren't there anymore. They used to be.

My client is having a similar issue (she thinks I forgot to put the buttons in). My colleague can see them, so I think it must be browser related, although I get the same result on Chrome, Edge and IE.

Lauren Connelly

Hi Dave!

Are you seeing this on all slides or just certain slides? Also, is there a chance the player settings have changed? For example, are the controls set to show the "play/pause" buttons?

I'm happy to see what's happening on your side of the screen!

Are you able to share your file with us? You can do so by using the "add attachment" button in this discussion. Or you can share the file privately with our Support Engineers by using this link.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.