Review not displaying seekbar

Jun 12, 2020

In one of  my modules I had a Review comment that the seekbar was not displaying correctly. I checked Review and the seekbar displayed, but the play/pause icon was missing. I checked the settings in the.story file and all were set to display the seekbar and the play/pause icon. The strange thing was that it only affected some of the slides in the module, even though all the settings were the same for each slide. When I previewed the slide in Storyline the seekbar displayed correctly.

I then republished the file to Review, this time all the seekbars were completely missing. After several re-publishes it finally displayed. 

Can there be anything done to fix this? I need to be able to trust Review is displaying what I tell it to display. Having o go back in and try to find errors where there are none is time consuming and backs up other projects I am working on. 

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Hi Mark,

I'm happy to extend a hand and help solve this mystery! First, let me gather a few more key clues.

Could there be built-in player tabs that are hidden on the affected slides? 

Also, what browser(s) are you using to view the published output? Can you share the source file through this private link so I can try to replicate the experience in Review 360?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.