Sharing Review 360 Content between accounts

Aug 03, 2023

Howdy! I am curious how to share content so that it "lives" in each account. For example, I have a Storyline course published in Review 360 that a team member would like to have housed in her account as well to share with the client. Is there a way to transfer or copy it from Review 360?

1 Reply
John Morgan

Hi Megan,

Great question! I understand you would like to know how you can share a copy of a course. I'd be happy to get you some information on the ways you can share a course with Articulate 360!

To share a copy of a Rise course with a client that also has an Articulate 360 account, you'll want to Send a copy of that course. Here are the steps to do that:

1. Log in to your Articulate 360 account.
  2. Click Rise 360 to access your Rise dashboard.
  3. Hover your mouse over the course you'd like to send and click the three dots button.
  4. Click Send a copy.
  5. Enter the email address of the person you are sending it to.
  6. Click Send.

After sending a copy of the course the person you sent it to will be able it edit the course independently of you.

In Review 360, you can share a link to the course. You can share that link with anybody via email but the people getting that link will not be able to edit the course.

Also, to share a course that was built using Storyline 360 you can share the .story file by emailing it or putting it on a flash drive, etc.

I hope this helps!