Side Panel Not Displaying

Apr 28, 2017

We typically use a side navigation panel in our courses, but it doesn't seem to display in Review. Is there some way of getting the side panel of the player to display so it can be reviewed as well?

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Keith,

It sounds like you've included the player menu in the sidebar, but you're not seeing the menu in Articulate Review, correct?

Have you tried publishing this course another way? For example, publish the course for Web, and upload the zipped file to Tempshare. 

If you're still not seeing the menu in the sidebar, can you share your project file with me? If you'd like to keep it private, use this form instead.

Keith Kemsley

Hi, 

I see that I wasn't being clear. Sorry!

We can see the player in Articulate Review when on the REVIEW tab; however, when our internal reviewers make comments about the player--menu item is misspelled, NEXT button should be removed from last slide, title of course needs to be changed--the screenshot that appears on the FEEDBACK tab does not show the player, just the content window.

So, I guess we were just wondering if there was some way to display the player on the feedback tab screenshots or not.

Thanks,
Keith

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.