SImulations in Review 360 inserted into Rise have incorrect label

Oct 24, 2020

Hi,

I have created a number of interactive simulations in Storyline 360, and inserted them as interactive blocks into Rise by publishing them to Review 360. They are working fine, but the labels are incorrect. 

The name of the attached file in Review 360 is FinnOne Split Loans Miscellaneous Details, but the label at the start of the Video is FinnOne Split Loan Menu

I may have originally published them to Review360 with the incorrect name, but have since republished correctly.

Can I correct this label? Or better still remove it completely?

Also curious to know if I can expect problems loading these onto Saba LMS with the storyline blocks inserted into Rise? (reading another post where this was an issue and not sure whether it's all LMS's or just particular ones?

3 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Jillian!

Great questions!

First, the name of the project and the name of the Review 360 published file are two separate names! Here's a quick graphic that shows you which name in Storyline corresponds with the name in Review 360.

Next, I haven't heard of similar issues within Saba LMS. If you do run into a similar snag, feel free to reach out to us in a support case. 

Jillian Rickertt

Hi Lauren,

Please see attachment. What you are describing is not happening. Please see attached screen shot that shows the name that I want to appear when I publish, and the name that appears as the video title. It does this whether I create a New Item or Publish a new version of an existing item.

Learners will be confused because the Title on the video is not correct.

Lauren Connelly

Hi Jillian!

Are you saving the project in Storyline 360 as FinnOne Split Loan Menu? If so, the title of the Storyline 360 course should appear in that spot. I'd also recommend looking in the Player to see if you've changed the course's name there.

Here's a quick screen recording where I've explained my previous screenshot. Please let me know if you have additional questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.