SL360 and AR360 issue

Mar 07, 2019

The situation:

I am trying to update an existing AR360 resource by overwriting it in the Publish window (NOT creating a new item).

Once I select the correct entry, the course upload will happen, the resulting message shows it actually replaced another course I have in AR360. This is problematic because I am forced to make new entries for updates, and my clients are upset because they can't see their old feedback with the new links.

This problem started to happen a few days ago, and I am pretty fed up with how unreliable the replacement option has become in the Review 360 publish tab. 

What can I do?

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Stephen, 

I'm sorry for this odd behavior - it certainly doesn't match what I'd expect or have experienced myself, so I can imagine how frustrating that is. 

I started a support case for you so that details of the course titles, and Review 360 account info can be shared with our Support Team. Keep an eye out for an email from Support@articulate.com! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.