Sorting courses

Sep 09, 2019

Hi, I was wondering if a sorting function could be added to Review?  It would be nice to sort so the last updated course could move to the top of the lists, instead of the last created (if that makes sense). 

10 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Terry,

Thanks for reaching out! While I don't have a timeframe for this feature, I can tell you we're working on a way to filter your Review 360 dashboard to make finding your projects easier. You can read more about it and other upcoming features below:

We'll be sure to jump back in this discussion when we're ready to share any progress!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Terry and Michelle, 

Great news today! We've added Product Filters to Review 360. This will allow you to easily sort your Review 360 Dashboard based on Storyline 360, Rise 360, Studio 360, or video projects, as shown in this article: 

Let us know what other new features you'd like to see in Review 360 here. 

Jim McIntyre

I'm interested in this discussion because I'd like to be able to sort/filter items in Review 360 other ways too, for example, alphabetical by name. Even viewing the items in a more condensed format, like a list with smaller previews, would be really helpful to us.

Ren, I looked at the roadmap you cited and didn't see any items pertaining to Review 360. Is anything currently on the horizon? Thanks!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Jim,

Thanks for popping in and sharing your ideas as well. I've added them to our report as we continue tracking these requests.

We've been making improvements, such as the filtering by product that Ashley mentioned above, but nothing specific has been listed on the roadmap yet.

This conversation is attached, so we will keep you up-to-date.