Storyline course getting stuck on upload when publishing to Review 360

Apr 08, 2024

Hi all.

I've seen numerous other posts like this from the past, and a lot of times it seems like it's an issue with Review 360. I'm trying to publish a course to it, and it gets stuck at the "Uploading Course" phase. I've published the course to Review a few other times with no issues, but this started this past Friday after I swapped out text-to-speech audio with my actual VO. I've attached a screenshot showing the area of the upload phase where things normally lock up. I've force quit Storyline numerous times and rebooted my PC, but it's not working. The screenshot I've attached is where the upload phase has been for the past two hours.

4 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

Since you were previously able to publish to Review 360, I'd like to check if this instance is isolated to specific projects. Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

Jonathan Payne

Hello Jose.

I actually think I figured it out yesterday. I ended up working with tech support, and I already shared the project file with them. But it seems that it has nothing to do with the file itself, but more so my internet. Something is going on with my home network, because when I switched to my mobile hotspot, I was able to publish/upload to Review 360. I have no idea why that would be an issue, because my network signal strength and connectivity are both really high.